COVID: Things to be aware of on your visit to the clinic
In response to the latest COVID19 developments, South Dublin Physical Therapy is operating on a
strict appointment only basis as we follow HSE and HSA guidelines.
What to do when you arrive for your appointment:
· for your appointment we ask that you arrive just at you allocated time please
· Send your therapist a text message and it shouldnt be long before you are called for your appointment, so hopefully there's no need to ring the doorbell or having to wait around outside in our lovely weather.
· Your therapist will take a contactless temperature test in line with HSE
requirements. If your temperature is high and exceeds HSE guidelines (of 38 degrees),
treatment cannot be provided.
· Wearing of face masks is mandatory. If you don't have access to a face mask,
we can provide one at cost price (€2).
· Therapists will use PPE (face mask, gloves, body aprons and when required additional face shields).
· You will kindly be asked to sanitise your hands and we have sanitiser in all rooms and at the front door.
· Your therapist will bring you to his/her treatment area and wont keep you waiting, our communal waiting area is not in operation presently.
· Toilet facilities are available of course, however we still do encourage you to use the bathroom before you attend the clinic.
· Payments will be taken in the treatment room and we encourage card payments when possible.
· We issue our receipts electronically.
Bilateral Achilles tendonopathy
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 9:00pm, Saturday 9:00am to 2:00pm, all services are strictly by appointment only
Covid-19 restrictive online opening hours:
Monday to Friday
8.30am to 8pm
All services are strictly by appointment only
086-3658815 / 0877982803