COVID: Things to be aware of on your visit to the clinic
In response to the latest COVID19 developments, South Dublin Physical Therapy is operating on a
strict appointment only basis as we follow HSE and HSA guidelines.
What to do when you arrive for your appointment:
· When presenting for your appointment we ask that you arrive at you allocated time
· Send your therapist a text message and wait to be called for your appointment. We'd ask you to when possible to not approach the door or ring the doorbell.
· Your therapist will take a contactless temperature test in line with HSE
requirements. If your temperature is high and exceeds HSE guidelines (of 38 degrees),
treatment cannot be provided.
· Wearing of face masks is mandatory. If you dont not have access to a face mask,
we can provide one at cost price (€2).
· Therapists will use PPE (face mask, gloves etc.)
· You will kindly be asked to sanitise your hands.
· Your therapist will bring you to his/her treatment area and wont keep you waiting, our communal waiting area is not in operation presently.
· Toilet facilities are limited, please use the bathroom before you attend the clinic.
· Payments will be taken in the treatment room. Card transactions only.
· Receipts will be issued electronically.