Wioleta Walczak, Podiatrist, BSc (Hons) MChSI
"We are delighted to welcome podiatrist Wioleta Walczak B.S.c (Hons) Podiatry, MChSI to the clinic. She will be attending the clinic on Wednesdays beginning from January 10 2018.
As part of our commitment to our patients and to the community, we have began the process of building a multidisciplinary clinic with practitioners that have skills and expertise which compliment each other, providing for a more holistic and effective treatment for our patients.
Wioleta can offer our existing patients and the wider Dublin South community foot care treatments including:
- Removal of hard skin/ calluses and corns
- Management of fungal nail infections
- Verruca treatments
- Management of ingrown toenails
- Biomechanical assessments for kids and adults
- Insoles/ Custom made orthotics
- Minor woundcare
- Diabetic foot care